- Review plans and prepare quantity needs
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, bill of quantities and other documentation.
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly.
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- Measure and value the work done on site.
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project site engineer
- select and/or source construction materials
- Reconcile and evaluate change orders
- Coordination with the supplier and contractor for completeness of bid proposals.
- Assist bidding/procurement process.
- Measure, value, submit and negotiate contract variations.
- Prepare evaluation of bids for final negotiation
- Assist in preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- With at least 2-3 years of working experience in quantity surveying and procurement (CSA) for hospitality construction projects
- with background in construction of high end hotel or high rise construction projects
- Experience in importation is an advantage
- Willing to work at MOA Complex, Pasay City.
- Can start ASAP