- Monitors project deadlines/ presentations
- Supports the filing of project documents and records.
- Prepares project report
- Assist the team during regular management meetings.
- May assist the Department Head (only) in the preparation and submission of Absent Reversal and Overtime Forms.
- Acts as extension of Admin/ ISO in the assigned team.
- Participates in ISO activities and supports its goals and objectives in achieving conformity to the international standards and best practices.
1. ADMIN-OPERATIONAL FUNCTIONS
2. ISO QMS FUNCTIONS
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree, College level under-grad or Graduate of any vocational course
- Proficient in various computer applications such as MS Office Word, MS Office Excel, MS Office Outlook, MS Office PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge on administrative/clerical functions for a corporate environment.
- Good command on English verbal and written communication
- At least 80 WPM typing skills
- Basic knowledge on Architectural Design procedures, preferred but not required.
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas
- Can start Immediately
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation