- Minimizes or eliminates delays in delivering supplies, company properties and facilities as well as ensuring that passengers (employees/stakeholders) arrives on time in their meetings/engagements.
- Performs functions on time without compromising the quality of work.
- Operates assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintains defensive driving.
- Reads and interprets maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for customers, and reads and interprets road signs.
- Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean.
- Ensure periodic vehicle maintenance to minimize service interruptions & safe trips to job sites or to business meetings.
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Preferably Resident of Metro Manila
- Maintain safe driving records
- can start ASAP
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation