Office and Retail Leasing
- Ensure maximum occupancy and revenue of all assigned properties at all times.
- Includes management and leadership in leasing, marketing, tenant relations, benchmarking, and other property management-related activities, with the objective of meeting the tenants’ needs
- Create an analysis and feasibility study on co-working business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and other related courses.
- At least 10 years of work experience in commercial leasing management, sales, and marketing.
- Strong working knowledge of sourcing and benchmarking of commercial office and retail tenant prospects, and has good marketing networks.
- Excellent communication, client management, and negotiating skills.
- Outstanding decision-making skills and ability to work well with numbers
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation