- Provides supports in ensuring that all billing schedules are strictly implemented
- Ensures that delays are minimized and eliminated
- Performs processing of billing and reconcile conflicts based on contract.
- Allocating the right figure that is to be paid by the client.
- Provide balance sheet for the outstanding balances of the client.
- Performs filing and maintaining the records of billing and claims.
- Follow up collection through phone call.
- candidate must possess With Bachelors degree in Financial Management, Management Accounting, Accounting Technology, Operation Management or any related field
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Proficient in using computer applications such as MS Office
- With above oral and written communication skills
- Must handle high confidential information and documents
- Willing to be assigned in Pasay
- Can start immediately
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation