- Updates the accounting system and procedures such as but not limited to SAP application.
- Ensures the accuracy of data and adherence of the system to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Assists in the consolidation and analyzes of budget, projections, operational expenses and capital expenses reports of all departments project
- Assists in the preparation and submission of the following reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, yearly): Financial Statements , Balance Sheets, Statements of Cash Flows, Income Statement, Cost of Sales, Government reports such as VAT report and other reports which shall be required by the Management
- Performs the scheduling, recording and processing of Payables, Receivables, Disbursements, Purchase Orders and Sales Invoice of the Company.
- Performs bookkeeping functions.
- Prepares Aging of receivables, and other needed regular reports and analysis.
- Performs all administrative and clerical tasks of the Department.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accounting Technology/Banking or equivalent.
- Analytical and highly proficient in calculations.
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Statements and Bookkeeping.
- Willing to be assigned at Pasay, Moa
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Can start immediately