- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- The position shall report to the Office of the CEO/Principal Architect.
- Preferably 3yrs & up experienced employee specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): Excellent communication and writing skills, well-organized, ability to make sound decisions without supervision.
- Likes to research and updated in using new technology.
- Eager to learn and willing to go the extra mile.