Quantity Surveyor – (Civil / Mechanical / Architectural / Electrical) | ASYA Design Partner
Junior, Senior Level
Posted 11 months ago
- With at least 1 year working experience in construction in quantity surveying, procurement, and validation of actual installation
- Attentive to details and results-oriented.
- Experience in Construction Management is an advantage.
- With excellent communication and client management skills.
- Experience in communication with contractors, subcontractors, or suppliers is an advantage.
- With experience on mid-rise to high-rise projects and hotels
- High analytical skills
- Can read & Interpret plans
- Knowledgeable of advanced excel function
- Can Communicates clearly & concisely
- High attention to detail, initiative & gets things done.
- Can do comparative cost analysis
- Follows directions, delivers quality output & ensures deliverable are complied with in a timely manner.
- Willing to be assigned at Pasay Area.
- Can start Immediately
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation
|Job Category||Architect, Electrical, Mechanical|