- Graduate of BS Sanitary Engineering, Licensed Sanitary Engineer.
- With Professional Sanitary Engineer License
- With at least seven (7) years of related work experience. Experience in small to large scale projects of different types (i.e. high rise, mid-rise, commercial, etc.).
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD, planning and scheduling software such as MS Project/Primavera, and other related computer applications.
- Knowledgeable in contracts and cost estimation works.
- Well-versed in local and international codes related to plumbing and sanitary design.
- Experienced in design and drawing of facilities related to plumbing and sanitary elements, systems, details and calculations.
- With high visual attention and keen to details.
- Manage multi-disciplinary projects and solve technical problems in a fast paced movement.
- Ensures proper and balanced distribution of workload of team Engineers.
- Monitors, reviews and evaluates the performance and deliverables of assigned team.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation
|Job Category||Designer, Engineer|