- Candidate must be possess with the degree of Business Administration, Operations Management, Financial Management, Accounting Technology or any related course.
- Must be keen to details and can work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft offices like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- With at least 1 year experience as Billing Assistant, Admin Assistant or Account Officer.
- With experience construction and architectural firm is an advantage.
- Working with high confidentiality is a must.
- Knowledgeable in revenue works is an advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
- Willing to be assigned at Pasay Area
- Can start Immediately
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all projects seamlessly and effectively.
- Ensure that clients and ID Director’s requirements are complied with in a timely manner
- Perform actual drawings, designs and detailing excellently
- Accurately prepare furniture and accessories specifications, bathroom hardware, door hardware specifications at par with the set standards
- Perform plan reading and actual drawings, designs and detailing
- Other functions to be discussed during the interview.
1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Years of Experience
Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation
|Job Category||Architect, Designer, Interior Designer|