As Asya’s Interior Designer, you will work with talented leaders and colleagues to build and maintain Asya’s culture for interior design excellence, innovating and championing world-class designs, creating superior design standards in the market, and winning recognition for our clients and company. You will assist the Design Project Manager and manage clients and projects that will be assigned to you.
- Manage all projects seamlessly and effectively.
- Ensure that clients and ID Director’s requirements are complied with in a timely manner
- Perform actual drawings, designs, and detailing excellently
- Accurately prepare furniture and accessories specifications, bathroom hardware, and door hardware specifications at par with the set standards
- Perform plan reading and actual drawings, designs, and detailing
- Candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- Licensed Interior Designer is an advantage.
- With working experience in Interior Design / Design or Real estate is an advantage.
- At least basic knowledge in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, Materials Reference
- Willing to work in the Pasay area (Mall of Asia Complex).
- Open to fresh graduates