- Reporting directly to the Department Director
- Provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- Organizes and coordinates internal and external relations efforts; and special projects.
- Must be creative and enjoy working within an environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Candidate must be a graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Office Management / Operations / Economics or Management Engineering course
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
- With great academic credential records (Dean’s List, Latin Honors, etc.)
- Excellent Communication Skills, Meticulous in numbers
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Excel
- Flexible, Adaptable, Reliable and Solution-oriented
- Must be amenable to work in MOA Complex, Pasay City
- Fresh graduates are also highly encouraged to apply
Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Years of Experience