- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed
Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Knowledgeable in NFPA, PSME, National Building Code, Fire Code of the
- Can do basic Autocad, Excel and Power Point Presentation.
- Can prepare hydraulics calculation and reports.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering – Mechanical / Fire
Protection or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.