- At least 24 years old
- Graduate of BS Architecture preferably Licensed
- At least 3 years of related work experience preferably in supervisory level
- Expose in master planning and perspective, schematic designs and manual drawings
- Proficient in MS Office and AutoCAD
- With excellent communication and client management skills
- Assists in developing master plan, plans and designs of the assigned projects.
- Prepares and produces initial architectural designs, drawings and detailing.
- Performs conceptual plans and massing of the projects.
- Meets clients and consultants for the preface and progression of the projects.
- Monitors and leads team presentation to the client throughout the progression of the projects.
- Solves critical problems pertaining to plans and designs.