- At least 22 years old
- Graduate of a 4-year course degree, preferably Marketing, Business Administration or Public Relations.
- At least two (2) to three (3) years related work experience
- Proficient in various computer applications such as MS Office and Adobe Photoshop
- Identifies new ideas by conducting research on industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Continuously looks for potential business deals by contacting prospective partners; discovering and exploring opportunities; Aims for potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Involved in budgeting, customer service, and data analysis.
- Focused on driving new revenues by effectively challenging and motivating employees.
- Closes new business deals through coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.