- Graduate of a 4-year course degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any IT-related course ore equivalent
- At least 23 years old
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Advance knowledge in various computer applications
- Proficient in both hardware and software technology
- Sends and emails plans, queries and other pertinent documents to consultants and owners/clients.
- Ensures that confirmations from consultants are received.
- Installs and configures local area network services, routers, concentrators, hubs, switches, modems and other network devices following technical plans.
- Installs or repairs computers with standardized applications and networking software, diagnosing and solving problems that develop in their operations.
- Possesses good customer-service orientation
|Job Category||Information Technology|