- Graduate of BS Architecture
- Preferably a Licensed Architect
- At least 25 years old, Male or Female
- At least three (3) years working experience in an architectural firm
- Proficient in AutoCADD, Sketch up and MS Office
- Knowledgeable in Architectural design and site supervision
- Handles and controls the drawing lists endorsed by the Production Manager.
- Performs actual drawing preparations of critical details such as section drawings.
- Prepares the complete working drawings and their details.
- Supervises and monitors the status of drawing lists.
- Monitors the performance and accomplishments of the junior architects and trainees.
- Attends meetings with Project Directors of the clients about revisions and other concerns on the construction drawings.
- Prepares and submits coordination reports and other requirements to the Production Manager.